Sher-Wood

TheGoalNet

19 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Ahhhhh I LOOOOOOOOOOOVED the Lalime curve!!  I still have an old broken Lalime 9950 in my garage that I always wanted to get cloned.

The Lalime is equivalent to the Boucher curve. My brother had the Boucher, I had the Lalime back when, he got his a year or two before me and had a bigger paddle that I eventually moved to. He has a Thibault one somewhere, pretty much just added some twist to the curve.

Then he moved to the Hasek Heel TPS sticks and those are something fierce.

On 2/10/2018 at 7:33 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

Ahhhhh I LOOOOOOOOOOOVED the Lalime curve!!  I still have an old broken Lalime 9950 in my garage that I always wanted to get cloned.

Anything but the Leclaire curve. Bought two of those and they made a fool out of me. Luckily they were made in China 9950s and didn't last long. 

I'm using and liking an all wood CCM E3.5 goalie stick now. They go for under $60. Stiff. I can rocket the puck again after using my composite for the past two years.

About the same weight as my Bauer S150 stick. No reinforcement strips like the old TPS sticks. I know it will get beat up. Not my first rodeo with a wood stick. Just been 10 years since I last rocked one.

The SherWood 530 sticks are turds. Sorry. When wood sticks were still the thing, the 950, 960, 970 line was the good one. The 500 level were the street hockey quality goal sticks.

I haven't seen a 900 level wood Sher Wood in forever.

mar-1998-goalie-stephane-fiset-of-the-lo

Archived