Bauer Hyperlite 2

Snowman30

On 11/7/2022 at 11:48 AM, ZeroGravitas said:

Hopefully it has more color zones than past Bauer pads. It looks like it might be just the two Orange and White zones (+ the multitude of spears - but I'm not counting those).

Looks like it'll have the same number of zones as the current Hyperlite: Upper inner corners, Middle/Lower Inner + Sliding surface, Lower outer and outside, plus stripes. I see two stripes here, but it's possible the goalie ordered a stripe that was color matched to the background and so they chose not to install the vinyl for it.

Graphic looks better than the current HL for sure though.

10 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I’m curious to see what happens with the glove. Vapor gloves seem to be more popular among younger kids and beer leaguers while the supreme line dominates juniors, college, and pro in part thanks to its size. I could be completely mistaking that but that’s just been my personal observation 

The Hyperlite glove felt REALLY good right off the shelf. One of the best I've tried on, certainly my favorite Bauer glove I've ever had on my hand.

1 hour ago, netminder said:

OK clown. I'll put you and others on ignore too, but i'll let them know they are clowns too before i do, because thats ok and not actually a trolling offense. And he did engage with me, he just circumvented the way its communicated by telling others here what to do .....so im looking forward to telling others what to do now too. Thanks for setting the bar, this was the clarity i needed.

If you can read this, enjoy your week off.

• Haha 1