Tretiak Custom Goalie Cut Jersey For Trade **Not Available**

Wonder35

Does the sight of this jersey offend anyone out there? I say that because I just read a negative comment another website where this Tretiak jersey is also listed.

When I designed it, maybe 10 years ago, I thought it looked cool. Tretiak was an excellent goalie, wearing his Cooper gear back then.  I think that it is still a classic look from a few years later. I insisted upon using the Russian Dialect, Cryllic alphabet for all lettering.

If a single person is uncomfortable or offended by these images of my GC Goalie Jersey For Sale - Holla and I will have the post removed.

Wow - seems like a stretch (but post ANYTHING on the internet and you're likely to offend SOMEONE... whether they are truly offended or just like to stir the pot). 

For the record - NOT offended by this post or of posting this jersey but appreciate you taking a step back and asking the question. I don't think trying to sell a dated Russian jersey speaks to supporting their current endeavors but I could be wrong. Good luck with the sale @Wonder35.

Edited by chile57
  • Like 1

I threw it on eBay but if no bites I will keep it.

I acquired a never used, still packaged, Leaf Issued GC in Blue. I'm making it into a Johnny Bower tribute uni. He is the reason I was attracted to playing the position in the early 60's.

Thus far, I have located some fabric pieces, including a pair of 1965 BOWER Tribute shoulder patches. It's a work in progress and I will wear it, no wall hanger here.

11 hours ago, Wonder35 said:

We are leaving on the weekend to spend Christmas time with our family. All buy/sell transactions will be removed by then.

Thanks much for your support TGN.

I'll leave this open for you in case you change your mind and want to repost it here as well.  Just let us know if it sells or if you decided to keep it and we will lock it up for you.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2022 at 1:42 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

You can keep it on here as well as on eBay if you'd like.  More eyes the better, eh?  Did you try SidelineSwap as well?

Please delete this listing as we are away and I no longer have access to the item. Thank you.