Multiple Gear Sets

ULTIMA

9 hours ago, beansbats said:

I'm down to 6 sets from 10 about a month ago (Not counting my 1981 Millers).  I was cleaning the basement over the weekend and it was like Christmas for me.

IMG_7553.JPG

IMG_7565.JPG

IMG_7566.JPG

Those red-yellow KOHO pads are Jonas Hiller pro returns?

30 minutes ago, MTH said:

Your basement must smell like a morgue.

LOL.  Nope.  It smells better than most basements and all locker rooms.  I am really picky about keeping my gear clean and sanitized.  If I want to order a new piece of gear, I let it start to stink and my wife tells me to replace it :) 

I have two sets up gloves, pads, and two C/A’s. The gloves are both the same (one an entry set to see if I liked, and I did), so days I have back to back games I can swap out. I only interchanged pads when getting used to the new ones. I like my old chesty but it’s falling apart, hence the new one. Again, I’ll swap out when I play twice the same day. 

Only noticable difference is the pads. It’s minor but the difference in thigh rise makes some fivehole shots different in rebound control.  

20 hours ago, beansbats said:

I'm down to 6 sets from 10 about a month ago (Not counting my 1981 Millers).  I was cleaning the basement over the weekend and it was like Christmas for me.

IMG_7553.JPG

Seeing this makes me want to kick my car parts habit and get focused on a single obsession. Great breadth of gear... Brians, Brown, Bauer, Koho, Passau, Vaughn, and likely others I missed.

Good to see you're working on your glove hand strength as well... full rights... putting the crazy in goaltending.

image.png.e091ea72b24b9a88d9ada8530b7961d2.png 

8 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

Seeing this makes me want to kick my car parts habit and get focused on a single obsession. Great breadth of gear... Brians, Brown, Bauer, Koho, Passau, Vaughn, and likely others I missed.

Good to see you're working on your glove hand strength as well... full rights... putting the crazy in goaltending.

image.png.e091ea72b24b9a88d9ada8530b7961d2.png 

Thanks!  I think. ;)

Archived