BadAngle41

Which color scheme captures a vintage look best?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which color scheme captures a vintage look best?

• All White (let it wear into wear over time)
    • All Cream (start out with something off white)
    • Cream w/ White Bindings (match the inspiration)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Punisher Goalie said:

Wow. Great stuff. Funny how the vintage logos make such a big difference in completing the look!

Agreed. The normal Passau face type on it would have changed the whole unit... so happy they chose to keep the font I mocked up. The precendent has been set!

2 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

Once I find myself back in a locker room in a few months... I'll take the same pic with my gear. I'll post it saying "Who wore it better?"... but we both know it's you. 

HA!  You are TOO kind, @BadAngle41!  But, as you know, it's all about the W-L-OL(T)-GAA-SP and the support/camaraderie of your teammates. 

Keep fightin'. 

And when you're sippin' from The Cup, you're gonna' look SWEET in that C/A!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/6/2018 at 9:36 AM, BadAngle41 said:

OK @FIFTY-SIX... off of memory I set this up last night... and while I like my setup... ??️ to you. The C/A is finally getting some of that patina on the cuffs.

20160330_224951.thumb.jpg.aabefe5d131907a9d165703b98e8800e.jpg  image.thumb.png.4515b7651bb6d701cedcc0a5759338b9.png  

This is some mighty nice locker room you got there!

Where can you point me for picture of this, what looks like to be, one of the best looking CA ever produce?
Ok, had I actually took the time to read the thread and not just look at recent update I wouldn't have sounded stupid, my bad.  That thing looks awesome.

8 minutes ago, Math. said:

This is some mighty nice locker room you got there!

Where can you point me for picture of this, what looks like to be, one of the best looking CA ever produce?
Ok, had I actually took the time to read the thread and not just look at recent update I wouldn't have sounded stupid, my bad.  That thing looks awesome.

Ha... no worries... thanks for the kind words. It performs as good as it looks. Had a disgruntled 20 something (who I had stopped on 3+ breakaways) take a clapper from about 6 ft. out in frustration w/ under 2 min to go the other night... right in the chest... and I just shrugged it off... kids. The thing is a tank.

The locker room is decent because its recently renovated and used for visiting ECHL teams mainly; Pepsi Coliseum for the Indy Fuel. What is actually nice is that when they leave the folding door open (which would otherwise split the room in half) we can get both teams in one locker room and shoot the shit before and after. Even has TVs... that work... and have dish network.

5 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

Ha... no worries... thanks for the kind words. It performs as good as it looks. Had a disgruntled 20 something (who I had stopped on 3+ breakaways) take a clapper from about 6 ft. out in frustration w/ under 2 min to go the other night... right in the chest... and I just shrugged it off... kids. The thing is a tank.

The locker room is decent because its recently renovated and used for visiting ECHL teams mainly; Pepsi Coliseum for the Indy Fuel. What is actually nice is that when they leave the folding door open (which would otherwise split the room in half) we can get both teams in one locker room and shoot the shit before and after. Even has TVs... that work... and have dish network.

Hahaha, that' some next level stuff right there!  Must be awesome to have everybody in the same locker room at once.  I would imagine tempers are less likely to flare if you just chated with the guy half an hour earlier.

For the CA, I'm currently pretty satisfied with with my home made upgrade Vaughn but comes the day I'll consider a new unit, I'm definitely going with Passau.  Real cool thing is I can literally just drive up to the place to get fitted!

Archived