Brian's Gear

TheGoalNet

1 hour ago, Pauly35or00 said:

These are all over the place. Looks like a pretty cool circuit themed design and then random claw marks. That being said, I wouldn't say no if they were free.

I would take them if they were only $300!!!! You’re talking to the bloke who bought brand new “women’s” goalie pads that were $300 on clearance!!!  

15 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

Yeah- that is a great big ? for me. Maybe the point was to make the shooter stare at the pads and whiff a shot...

I don´t think this would work - shooters usualy didn´t notice, when you switch from white pads to black ones xD.

To the set - personaly don´t like it. I´m fan of coloured gear, but this motive makes no sense, yellow "wires" don´t match contures of the gear, look weird for me. But to everyone his own...

Edited by mik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I tried on Brian’s gloves in Perani’s in Columbus, Ohio (Westerville). It was a model with the BOA system. My question is, how do I tighten the second glove? Once I put on one glove and turn the BOA crank to tighten it, I no longer have a set of usable fingers to turn the crank on the second glove. I suppose if I put the catch glove on first and peeled back the back of the hand protector I could get to it with the blocker fingers. Has anyone tried?

• 3 weeks later...

If I had seen seen some actual images of this... I might be really excited about this unit. This will be a more mobile and slightly less bulky, in a good way, unit. Similarly to the Optik, I believe this unit combines the best of GNetik, SZ, and some new features. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am 14 years old, and stand around 5'1". Right now, I wear CCM Extreme Flex 3.5 gear (28+1) (JR Pads, Glove, and Blocker) which are a little small on me, and I am looking to get new ones. I was looking at Brian's, and am very interested. Here is a little background on my past gear.

Vaughn Ventus & Vaughn Velocity 

- Could not close the glove

- Pads did not seal to the ice

CCM Extreme Flex 2 & CCM Extreme Flex 3.5

- Love both sets

- Glove is extremely easy to close

- Pads seal to the ice

Let me know what Brian's line would suit me. I am looking to get a custom set. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, CharlieB29 said:

Hi,

I am 14 years old, and stand around 5'1". Right now, I wear CCM Extreme Flex 3.5 gear (28+1) (JR Pads, Glove, and Blocker) which are a little small on me, and I am looking to get new ones. I was looking at Brian's, and am very interested. Here is a little background on my past gear.

Vaughn Ventus & Vaughn Velocity 

- Could not close the glove

- Pads did not seal to the ice

CCM Extreme Flex 2 & CCM Extreme Flex 3.5

- Love both sets

- Glove is extremely easy to close

- Pads seal to the ice

Let me know what Brian's line would suit me. I am looking to get a custom set. Thank you.

If you're extremely wealthy or your parents are then I guess go custom, otherwise, I would stick to stock gear. You're 14 and more than likely still growing, custom is a waste of money at your age, hell you could growth spurt halfway through a season and not even be able to use your custom gear.

I don't know Brian's very well so I can't help you with that. If money is no object then, by all means, do whatever you want but be sure to share pics with us!