Mckenney Gear

53 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Nearing the two week mark (order placed on the 7th), not a word from Mckenney on the progress of the pants. For all I know they could be here tomorrow...

...or next month.

Not sure where you're based @Drew37 but I would think shipping to Wisconsin wouldn't take too long. True didn't have any issues sending skates back and forth from the Dells to Canada.

I am in Northern Ontario, so only about 4 hours away from them.  I never heard from them as well so I contacted them and was told they were to be shipped the next day and then I got them the day after that.  Shipping over the border right now is a crap shoot.  Some things I've gotten quickly, some took forever. I would contact them and check in with your order number.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pants came in.  Pretty sure I got them big enough if both my girls can wear them at the same time!

I’m getting a Vaughn + CCM mashup vibe 

It's pretty mobile. Not too heavy, breathes well. As for protection, you can feel the puck. I've had a few stingers in the arms but nothing to keep me out, then again I'm not afraid of bruises. It's f

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Drew37 said:

I am in Northern Ontario, so only about 4 hours away from them.  I never heard from them as well so I contacted them and was told they were to be shipped the next day and then I got them the day after that.  Shipping over the border right now is a crap shoot.  Some things I've gotten quickly, some took forever. I would contact them and check in with your order number.

Ah glad I checked. Hopefully they use anything but U.S. mail or it'll never get here. I'll probably call within the next day or so since I don't have school tomorrow or Wednesday. It amazes me how small the order numbers are!

11 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Ah glad I checked. Hopefully they use anything but U.S. mail or it'll never get here. I'll probably call within the next day or so since I don't have school tomorrow or Wednesday. It amazes me how small the order numbers are!

Mine were shipped by Canpar.  Not sure if they ship through them for international though.