Protechsport Mask Thread

9 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

$15 for a big ol' roll!!!

Have you already purchased? I have this roll that's been sitting in a plastic bag for almost 20 years. It's from art classes in college. Not sure if it's what you're looking for. FYI, I tried to send you a message and it said your inbox is full. 

IMG_1522.JPG

IMG_1523.JPG

7 hours ago, WillyGrips13 said:

Have you already purchased? I have this roll that's been sitting in a plastic bag for almost 20 years. It's from art classes in college. Not sure if it's what you're looking for. FYI, I tried to send you a message and it said your inbox is full. 

I did order ☹️ 

Our boxes do not hold much here.

Thanks for the offer.

On 6/18/2017 at 8:29 AM, SaveByRichter35 said:

How many messages do you have?  I'll check to see what the settings are and see if there is room to expand it.

I had to clear our conversation (for our trade) and I don't know if another conversation could be added.  It would be great if the capacity could be expanded. 

Wow I just spent $3k to get our fixed was not expecting this but what can you do. Keep us in the loop on your mask I might consider getting a new one for my son this summer, however with the current lead times I might have to rethink this!

29 minutes ago, Big2 said:

Wow I just spent $3k to get our fixed was not expecting this but what can you do. Keep us in the loop on your mask I might consider getting a new one for my son this summer, however with the current lead times I might have to rethink this!

That's what I told the wife it could cost to fix the pool and we needed a new car this summer. I got to HATE all of the unexpected guests who would over-stay their welcome from that stupid pool...

Yes- the lead time is agonisingly long. I am actually fine with it, myself. I still need to see what shell I fit into, as I want something unique. Hoping for Roy, but I fear my head is not big enough! But I broke up the wait time by waiting until now to do the mould. Now it only feels like two months wait rather than six! 

Hah yeah the wait is really long. When I ordered mine it was 4 months. After 2 months Michel mailed me apologizing it would take 2 months extra because of unforseen events, so that made it a six month wait. As soon as I got a shipping confirmation, I sold my plastic CCM7000. Shipping from Canada to Belgium took 2 days. Then it sat at the customs office for 3 (!) weeks, which left me 3 weeks without mask and no backup masks available... Lesson learned: never sell your old stuff before the new stuff has arrived.

6 minutes ago, kippewit said:

Hah yeah the wait is really long. When I ordered mine it was 4 months. After 2 months Michel mailed me apologizing it would take 2 months extra because of unforseen events, so that made it a six month wait. As soon as I got a shipping confirmation, I sold my plastic CCM7000. Shipping from Canada to Belgium took 2 days. Then it sat at the customs office for 3 (!) weeks, which left me 3 weeks without mask and no backup masks available... Lesson learned: never sell your old stuff before the new stuff has arrived.

In my case, I would have to sell a LOT of things before I would not have ANY backup stuff LOL

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kippewit said:

Canada to Belguim in two days?????  Wow, that's not bad at all.  Sucks the whole customs thing had to slow it down so much though.