Protechsport Mask Thread

1 hour ago, Taco said:

Anyone have a picture of the inside of the backplate with the hidden straps? Trying to decide how important that is. I am used to straps on the outside.

On my 11th year in a Protech Kevlar...feeling like it's time to add to the family. I'm thinking the Potvin Harrison look if I can fit it, otherwise a late 90's-00's Lefebvre. Murdered out.

It's quite clean and open. I'll edit this post in about 8-9 hours with a picture. Uses tabs to secure it from going through the slots. 

On 7/5/2018 at 11:21 AM, Taco said:

Anyone have a picture of the inside of the backplate with the hidden straps? Trying to decide how important that is. I am used to straps on the outside.

On my 11th year in a Protech Kevlar...feeling like it's time to add to the family. I'm thinking the Potvin Harrison look if I can fit it, otherwise a late 90's-00's Lefebvre. Murdered out.

Murdered out??  Wtf does that mean?

2 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Anyways, if we can get back on topic now, do any Protechsport owners also own a Pro's Choice?

You started it ;-]

I do not have experience with both -- my new Protechsport is my first 'upscale' mask, before that I had a Hackva, and before that an Olie, and before that a Van Velden 'Simmons' mask. Pro's Choice do look great, though.

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, SaveByRichter35 said:

Not sure yet.  I'm kinda low on cash so might just end up going with a wrap from SkinFX.  He's not very good with returning messages though.

I really think mask wraps are gonna be the future.

Faster, better detail, cheaper.

If I end up getting another mask, that's what I'm gonna do.

• Like 1