• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised 

My Protechsport mask arrived this past weekend and it looks/feels great right out of the box.  For reference this is a Belfour style fiberglass + Kevlar mask with chin cup and black foam. I also picke

Posted Images

going for my 5th paint repair/repaint since 2007,  going to keep the same color as I love the "Roy" theme.

Aebischer mold, chin sling.
Never had any damage after all this time, only paint chips and bent cages. And believe me I got a LOT of shots to the head through the years. 

First time was gloss white with blue cage, the standard. I believe I got it repainted once the same.
Second was matte white, the flavor of the day.
Third and current is Red with blue cage and backplate and white window, the "Roy". I'll keep the same look.
I always add some vinyl to the mask to have some fun, must've changed 10 times over the years. Last 5 years where the Roy pinstripe to match the colors.

P1010119.JPG

P1000078_R.jpg

IMG_0842.JPG

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 9/29/2020 at 8:25 AM, holdUP said:

Time for a new cage on my Protechsport mask.... Anyone know if any off-the-shelf cages fit, or do I need to get in touch with Michel to have him send me one?

Thanks in advance!

In most cases I don't think there's an off-the-shelf cage that will fit, so probably best to contact Michel. His cage prices are pretty low too, only $90CAD I believe which is the cheapest I've seen for a new cage.

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, TitanG said:

In most cases I don't think there's an off-the-shelf cage that will fit, so probably best to contact Michel. His cage prices are pretty low too, only $90CAD I believe which is the cheapest I've seen for a new cage.

Thanks!