TGN's 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Challenge

MTH

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, MTH said:

Flyers are dead. Not that they had a chance.

I hope they just take their loss next game and not do anything stupid like take shots at 87 and 71. It's embarrassing to me when they do that crap.

5 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

But they're Philly....

Which is why I hope they do it.  Fuck Cindy.

16 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Which is why I hope they do it.  Fuck Cindy.

We non-Pens fans need villains. While I hope they suck; it's way more interesting to watch your team battle against 'the bad guy' rather than a bunch of 1 year contract guys.

Batman needs the Joker.

giphy.gif

Batman on the art museum stairs? Fantastic.

Just now, coopaloop1234 said:

Which is dumb. I'm getting pretty bored of seeing the same matchups.

Bring back the 1-8 seeding!

Yea in the beginning I was all for having actual division matchups.  It made sense.  You have to win your division to play for the conference, you have to win your conference to play for the Cup.  At this point I am getting kinda sick of it as well.

On 4/20/2018 at 4:11 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

Yea in the beginning I was all for having actual division matchups.  It made sense.  You have to win your division to play for the conference, you have to win your conference to play for the Cup.  At this point I am getting kinda sick of it as well.

Yeah I agree. Guess crying about teams not making the playoffs with more points did that.

Didn't the Lightning make it pretty far and they were shit all regular season?

It's like:

esa-tikkanen.jpg?w=640

On 4/19/2018 at 7:15 AM, MTH said:

Flyers are dead. Not that they had a chance.

I hope they just take their loss next game and not do anything stupid like take shots at 87 and 71. It's embarrassing to me when they do that crap.

How about tossing full beer cans at the Pens? lol

https://www.bardown.com/flyers-fans-threw-beer-cans-onto-the-ice-during-game-6-loss-so-the-internet-laid-into-them-1.1064657

44 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

True that. Bunch a hosers over there eh?

That would be putting it nicely.  Did you happen to see what they did to their city after the Eagles won the Super Bowl?  Someone recorded themselves eating horse shit off the road.  That is all you need to know about Philadelphia sports fans.

1 minute ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

That would be putting it nicely.  Did you happen to see what they did to their city after the Eagles won the Super Bowl?  Someone recorded themselves eating horse shit off the road.  That is all you need to know about Philadelphia sports fans.

To be fair, tossing beer cans at people isn't exactly uncommon for Philly.

On 4/23/2018 at 8:23 AM, MTH said:

FYI - no stadium sells unopened cans or allows people to come in bringing any.

Nobody ever said anything about unopened cans. 

Anyway, I'm shocked but I'm currently 7 for 7 in series predictions. Leafs need a big win tomorrow to make it 8 for 8. 

Archived