Vaughn Gear

TheGoalNet

6 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

The part that really bugs me, is that Vaughn is one company that flat out refuses to use any old or retro graphics. I would love a set of new pads with the old V2 swirl graphic.  

They'll do it.  I was going to do it with my current set of V6 2000s but ended up changing my mind and went with what I have.

1 hour ago, Murray said:

cough...also, that VE8 logo looks...well...like, a dick...cough

Was thinking two hockey sticks until you said this, lol.

As someone who wears Vaughn, I have to admit their graphics are the most primitive-looking of all the active brands. Gotta wonder if Vaughn too will ditch leather straps since that seems to be the trend now. 

Edited by Moose75

7 minutes ago, estogoalie said:

Two piece cuff trappers are back in fashion again? Or ...?

I feel like they've been pretty adamant that they believe in the 2 piece cuff.  Even the SLR as their new innovative line has the 2 piece cuff.  Just the 1 line with 1 piece by default.

6 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

They'll do it.  I was going to do it with my current set of V6 2000s but ended up changing my mind and went with what I have.

Was that direct from Vaughn or via the retailer. I talked to Ev when he was still there and he said no dice. 

Historically, Vaughn's had several "lazy" graphics but in the interest of them getting away from the tribal stuff they've been doing for over 10 years, it's still a step in the right direction.

And while I like them overall as a company, four and a half pounds is not something to boast about as "UltraLight" when some are making theirs half that weight.