Clarification and an update or two

bunnyman666

21 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

Any leads on how to have a successful going away party for a colon?

A tour of a toilet factory that ends with a gift of the most high end toilet available.

Tons and tons of Mexican food and Indian food. If it's going away, may as well abuse the crap out of it one last time.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

A tour of a toilet factory that ends with a gift of the most high end toilet available.

Tons and tons of Mexican food and Indian food. If it's going away, may as well abuse the crap out of it one last time.

The saddest thing is that they keep making me take a hydrocortisine enema that is SUPPOSED to rest my colon; instead- it riles that shit right up!!!! May as well have a Madras or a Vindaloo!!!!

On 4/29/2018 at 7:06 AM, bunnyman666 said:

I am not trying to garner sympathy, but I do feel that I have needed to explain my abrupt departure as I logged in and saw a few directed comments about things I have posted about. I will most likely not comment much on this topic and will likely return to my status as a lurker. Again- with not much current experience, the relevance of my posts would not add much. 

Moderators please note: if this is not appropriate content, please delete. 

Thanks for reading.

I just wanted to at last join the other well-wishers here, @bunnyman666. You've got this, brother!

I especially wanted to say how pleased I am that you decided to continue contributing (in spite of what read a bit like a "this is my last post" sort of sign off above.) Seriously though - if this community welcomed me and other noobs whose only credentials are questions and ignorance, and maybe more passion than sense, how on earth could you think that you'd have nothing to contribute? I've particularly enjoyed the recent discussions with you the past few days, so thanks for contributing so much!

Best of luck tomorrow, and speedy recovery!

Cheers,

Mark

2 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

I just wanted to at last join the other well-wishers here, @bunnyman666. You've got this, brother!

I especially wanted to say how pleased I am that you decided to continue contributing (in spite of what read a bit like a "this is my last post" sort of sign off above.) Seriously though - if this community welcomed me and other noobs whose only credentials are questions and ignorance, and maybe more passion than sense, how on earth could you think that you'd have nothing to contribute? I've particularly enjoyed the recent discussions with you the past few days, so thanks for contributing so much!

Best of luck tomorrow, and speedy recovery!

Cheers,

Mark

Thank you.

It is easy to get sucked back in here. Doesn’t take much.

I appreciate the wishes.

On 5/1/2018 at 11:48 PM, bunnyman666 said:

And please note that I DEEPLY appreciated your research. 

You are one of the people who make this a truly GREAT community. 

Thanks brother. I would of pressed on a "heart" emoticon as well along with the thanks if it was available but I didn't want to get the rumor mill going you know ??

11 minutes ago, RichMan said:

Thanks brother. I would of pressed on a "heart" emoticon as well along with the thanks if it was available but I didn't want to get the rumor mill going you know ??

I wish the natural approach would have worked! Bloody hell when stuff started getting worse! Then I tried the biologics and they did not work...

Thanks again for trying! 

They nicked my bladder so I have a catheter. I am in horrific pain at the moment, but I am living to tell the tale. They only practise medicine as they don’t have it perfect!

I feel like MacInnis shot a clapper to my abdomen without a chesty! ☹️

Thanks for all the thoughts. It means a lot to me. 

@MTH thank you.

Archived