Beer

Lucky Pucker

4 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

F087C525-8A96-4ACD-A5E5-FC95A5987403.jpeg

5 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

0A42C117-EA71-47FB-AC35-E5706367BF52.jpeg

I’ll see your two awesome NEIPAs and raise you a collaboration between Ottawa’s Dominion City and Toronto’s Bellwood brewery. On a scale of “no thanks, I’ll have this sewer water” to “orgasm in a glass” this is a solid “oh, FUCK YEAH!!!”

4AA74824-3559-48F4-A95E-E5B0AC73FF0A.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Why is it that whenever I am home and able to drink a beer I'm not in the mood.  Every time I sit here at work and see this thread I wish I had one.

it’s because you’re beering wrong; you’re supposed to be in the mood on days that end in “y”, and all the waking hours.

BTW, I sent you some the other week: 

“To Mike Richter fanboy 

one of the states

’Merica”

didn’t you get them...?

25 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

it’s because you’re beering wrong; you’re supposed to be in the mood on days that end in “y”, and all the waking hours.
BTW, I sent you some the other week: 

“To Mike Richter fanboy 

one of the states

’Merica”

didn’t you get them...?

Sadly I did not.  It might have went to my neighbor, let me ask him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Really? I never imagined there would be more than one Richter fanboy... hence my lack of specificity in addressing 

You could put Sir Douchebag as the name.  As long as you get the address right it'll get delivered lol.  "One of the States" and "'Merica" is close enough that it'll get within a house or two lol

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Taste Buds - a collaboration between Orleans’ Stray Dog and Ottawa’s Flora. Pretty good drinking for a “Fuck it Friday”

image.jpg

I'd start stocking up there buds

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/ontario-extends-stay-at-home-order-restricts-interprovincial-travel-as-province-loses-battle-against-covid-19-1.5390016

11 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Appreciate you looking out for me, brother. Already placed my order yesterday. That said, storing the empties is becoming a challenge... good thing we’ve got a double garage 😳

5 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Appreciate you looking out for me, brother. Already placed my order yesterday. That said, storing the empties is becoming a challenge... good thing we’ve got a double garage 😳

You don't just huck them over into the neighbour's yard?

Edited by coopaloop1234