Beer

Lucky Pucker

1 minute ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Wtf happen there?

Our sister company is now in the business of "depackaging". They'll take any wheat based products (granola bars, bread, etc) and beverages, crush them, separate them from their packaging and refine them into agriculture feed.

Everything they receive is either expired or there is an error in the packaging so a company decides to scrap it instead of sell the item.

One of the casualties are the adult pops. I feel bad for the guys working that are forced to dispose of these and can't take them home.

25 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Our sister company is now in the business of "depackaging". They'll take any wheat based products (granola bars, bread, etc) and beverages, crush them, separate them from their packaging and refine them into agriculture feed.

Everything they receive is either expired or there is an error in the packaging so a company decides to scrap it instead of sell the item.

One of the casualties are the adult pops. I feel bad for the guys working that are forced to dispose of these and can't take them home.

Fuck man... I mean, I get it... I guess, but man. This hurts worse than a shot to the twins!

So the Friday game started off well enough, but the wheels came off toward the end - one of those where you leave a puck-sized gap, and the fuckers put it right there. Meh - time to have an IPA, bruh, as @SaveByRichter35 suggested the other day.

This week’s beer is HYPA IV, from Brasserie du Bas Canada (IMHO, easily the best NEIPA makers in the National Capital Region). These cats are on point; this is legit nectar, and right up there with Lawson’s, The Alchemist, Foam, and Tree House.

cheers!:chug:

image.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm very much enjoying a beer right now just after midnight my time.   Subbed in a game tonight and made 24 saves for a 5-2 win, following a 28 save shutout last night in my team's game with a 3-0 win. 

This is the Lucille IPA from Georgetown Brewing in Seattle.  They also make my favorite IPA called Bodhizafa...which I have in my fridge right now, too. I also just ate some sushi which I bought before my game tonight and that hit the spot, perfectly.  Not too heavy but filling and full of flavors. 

I'm not a heavy drinker by any means but man, beer after hockey is just the absolute best sensory indulgence ever.  I'm also playing really well right now and feel super confident.  I've been focusing on two things: hands in front of my body, not on the sides, and deliberate focus on better overall symmetry in my stance and on my knees.  It's working wonders.  

Cheers yall. 

20190618_002105.jpg

Edited by seagoal
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, seagoal said:

I'm very much enjoying a beer right now just after midnight my time.   Subbed in a game tonight and made 24 saves for a 5-2 win, following a 28 save shutout last night in my team's game with a 3-0 win. 

This is the Lucille IPA from Georgetown Brewing in Seattle.  They also make my favorite IPA called Bodhizafa...which I have in my fridge right now, too. I also just ate some sushi which I bought before my game tonight and that hit the spot, perfectly.  Not too heavy but filling and full of flavors.  

I'm not a heavy drinker by any means but man, beer after hockey is just the absolute best sensory indulgence ever.  I'm also playing really well right now and feel super confident.  I've been focusing on two things: hands in front of my body, not on the sides, and deliberate focus on better overall symmetry in my stance and on my knees.  It's working wonders.  

Cheers yall.

Pretty sure your new gear is the cause of your new ability.

New gear = better goalie

Right?

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

@seagoal two weeks from now, Warrior is behind on their orders.

Also, anyone see anything wrong with this picture? Especially with the caption? Explain yourself @TheGoalNet

Screenshot_20190621-070837_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0ec422796825b1e2c8184d841f0602f5.jpg

Also no veggies in the crisper or any "food" granted this could be a beverage only fridge, but then its missing proper quantities of drinks.

Edited by MangoRhinehart

3 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

@seagoal two weeks from now, Warrior is behind on their orders.

Also, anyone see anything wrong with this picture? Especially with the caption? Explain yourself @TheGoalNet

Screenshot_20190621-070837_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0ec422796825b1e2c8184d841f0602f5.jpg

I'm very glad you caught this, @coopaloop1234, as it constitutes a Beer Crime under Article 5, Section 1, Para 2 of the Beer Code: Intimating, Implying, and/or Insisting that Coors Light is beer.

I will have to report this to The High Beer Tribunal, which tragically still has to hear way too many of these cases - even in this relatively enlightened age. Such a shame.

• Haha 1