Beer

Lucky Pucker

6 hours ago, MangoRhinehart said:

Any love for the best cheap beer Wilkes Barre has to offer?

Treating myself to some Lionshead Deluxe Pilsner after a shutout

20190704_001434.jpg

Congrats on the shutout, dude! My shutouts always get ruined by the first or second shot on goal - LOL!

While I've never had a Lionshead Deluxe Pilsner, my research leads me to believe that you may be beering wrong. I mean, putting the word "Deluxe" in there is like when an autocracy includes "Democratic" in their country's name...:P

1 hour ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Congrats on the shutout, dude! My shutouts always get ruined by the first or second shot on goal - LOL!

While I've never had a Lionshead Deluxe Pilsner, my research leads me to believe that you may be beering wrong. I mean, putting the word "Deluxe" in there is like when an autocracy includes "Democratic" in their country's name...:P

I am certain it’s deluxe, just like King Cobra is PREMIUM.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Lol, i usually give up a terribly bad goal to blow the shutout. 

Rest assured, Lionshead, while being extremely cheap, is actually pretty good. We joke that they must brew at a loss and is one of the very few pilsners that I enjoy. Its usually around $13 a case and the bottles have little puzzles on the caps.

I finished that up and had a Southern tier Nu Juice

Just now, coopaloop1234 said:

I was still in Port Moody at that point of my life.

Though, I was born on the island. I probably just brought that trait with me.

ahhhh, nicely played.  If you still have your Island tendencies, then you are probably very fond of Lucky Lager.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Naz said:

ahhhh, nicely played.  If you still have your Island tendencies, then you are probably very fond of Lucky Lager.

I wouldn't say I'm fond of it. But I do still drink it in copious amounts when I head over to the island.

It's a lot rarer to find on this side of the straight.

Edited by coopaloop1234
  • Like 1