Beer

Lucky Pucker

Speaking of elusiveness… This was from mid-July at my in-laws, but Boreale makes some incredible NEIPAs. However, it seems I could never get this one - Brume du Nord (translates to “Northern Fog”). Kind hearted and loving man that he is, my father in law got some for me coming, and sent me home with two more. This one is a 5-star. So god damned good, I cried a little drinking it.

0E1F4234-D0F0-473D-9575-437DE5978E69.jpeg

• Like 1

On 8/7/2021 at 12:32 AM, seagoal said:

@Lucky Pucker I know it's late where you are but cheers mate. It's a Guinness night for me in chilly Seattle after playing my early hockey game tonight.  I went to a pub after the game, which I can't normally do, and inhaled a Rueben and an IPA, came home, loved on my dogs, turned on a podacast, and poured (2) Guinness pints.  Good times man.

I wanted to show you the cascade dropping but I spilled it a bit on my way off the counter....my dog loves beer, so all good, ha. 

Anyway, cheers bro. 

20210806_212658.jpg

Fuck yes, I know what I am getting for lunch today!!  Did you do corned beef or pastrami?

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Funny this thread was bumped last night.  I remembered Friday I noticed this hasn't had any posts in a while.  I was drinking a few Tree Houses with my neighbor and thought about you guys and snapped one.  I'll post it later on my coffee poo break.

Yeah, credit to @seagoal for thinking of it! What a life… hockey, Reuben and IPA, home with a few Guinness and a seat outside… and all the while his gear is on display in that immaculate set up he calls “oh, it’s nothing… just a place where I hang up gear after ice times”. 
Always look forward to seeing what beers you’ve had - especially Tree House offerings! 

On 8/7/2021 at 12:00 PM, Lucky Pucker said:

Speaking of elusiveness… This was from mid-July at my in-laws, but Boreale makes some incredible NEIPAs. However, it seems I could never get this one - Brume du Nord (translates to “Northern Fog”). Kind hearted and loving man that he is, my father in law got some for me coming, and sent me home with two more. This one is a 5-star. So god damned good, I cried a little drinking it.

0E1F4234-D0F0-473D-9575-437DE5978E69.jpeg

10min from my house ! all boreale product are good 

On 8/14/2021 at 9:50 PM, seagoal said:

Rare treat for me these days, a Belgian beer called Gulden Draak. I used to drink this beer over a decade ago when I first moved to Seattle.  It tastes like alcoholic root beer

And bonus points for me for good Belgian head. 

20210814_184751.jpg

Good head is good head, idc what nationality they are......ohhhhhhh you meant the beer.  Got it.

• 1 month later...

Just got home from subbing and a 4-1 win and the 1 I let in was absolute garbage and the first shot of the game, haha.  That's called a good recovery...btw.

Anyway, my partner had a D&D party today at our house so I got home from the game to a fridge full of various beer.  I made my post-game food and cracked one of these and as I was drinking it I remembered this SNL video which is one of my all-time favorties. 

Enjoy and cheers, goalies

@Lucky Pucker

1633325485218874210314137546352.thumb.jpg.ad0a2473bc3825d0a3268a56cb4d2cdd.jpg 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, seagoal said:

Just got home from subbing and a 4-1 win and the 1 I let in was absolute garbage and the first shot of the game, haha.  That's called a good recovery...btw.

Anyway, my partner had a D&D party today at our house so I got home from the game to a fridge full of various beer.  I made my post-game food and cracked one of these and as I was drinking it I remembered this SNL video which is one of my all-time favorties. 

Enjoy and cheers, goalies

@Lucky Pucker

1633325485218874210314137546352.thumb.jpg.ad0a2473bc3825d0a3268a56cb4d2cdd.jpg 

Not sure what the video is about, but I guess we can't see it in Canada, eh?