Beer

Lucky Pucker

Just now, Lucky Pucker said:

Yeah - no preview image or anything, just this:

image.png.385b60ebea25a418b7ffe15983a4293b.png

Dang.  Oh Canada. 

Well, it's a Saturday Night Live skit starring comedian Bill Burr and it's a Samuel Adams commercial about pumpkin ale with "real Bostonians."  It's f'ing hilarious.  Bill Burr is so damn funny.

Do you guys get Saturday Night Live in Canada?

4 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Dang.  Oh Canada. 

Well, it's a Saturday Night Live skit starring comedian Bill Burr and it's a Samuel Adams commercial about pumpkin ale with "real Bostonians."  It's f'ing hilarious.  Bill Burr is so damn funny.

Do you guys get Saturday Night Live in Canada?

We do indeed! Used to watch it more back in the mid 90s- early 2000s, and we had a 20th anniversary special on VHS when I was growing up that I memorized.

Fun fact: In my high school grad class/year book (class of '96) I was voted "Most Likely to Host Saturday Night Live". Wouldn't be the first funny Canadian on the show, that's for sure! 😉

2 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

We do indeed! Used to watch it more back in the mid 90s- early 2000s, and we had a 20th anniversary special on VHS when I was growing up that I memorized.

Fun fact: In my high school grad class/year book (class of '96) I was voted "Most Likely to Host Saturday Night Live". Wouldn't be the first funny Canadian on the show, that's for sure! 😉

You should get on Youtube and search SNL Samuel Adams.  See if you can find it outside of my American link.  Trust me, it's worth the hassle.  You.  Will. Love. It.  Guaranteed.

9 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Classic beer, classic brewery! And a beaut of a 1 litre stein ( i have the same one - but I'm missing appropriate German beers to fill it with just now 😕

I have eight of those steins. For the longest time we could only get the beer in a pack that was the stein and a 1 litre can. I think last year was the first time I found 4 packs of the 500ml cans, no stein with the purchase, so that made my wife much happier!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/9/2022 at 7:21 AM, SaveByRichter35 said:

I haven't had a beer in months it feels like.  I've been into these mixed drinks in a can by this company called Cutwater.  I've been really into their Moscow Mule of late.  Fucking delicious.

Moscow mule? You fucking commie! Why do you hate freedom? Lol!

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

I'm allergic to gluten, so it's not likely I'll get to drink beer. Maybe a cider or seltzer water in the locker room.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gluten+free+beer&sxsrf=ALiCzsZCjIMOy90aZfbZSk_2VyBQRjOBQQ:1658196264783&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiW4tG67oP5AhWZfjABHYM3AF8Q_AUoAXoECAIQAw&biw=1366&bih=580&dpr=1#imgrc=J1RnP5OWVXeHiM

I'm particular to Glutenberg, almost everywhere in Quebec province.