Beer

Lucky Pucker

7 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

It’s Friday, had a decent game (in spite of my 5 yr old getting a surprise visit from The Puke Fairy in the middle of the night last night) and haven’t had a beer since Sunday😳

Provincial IPA,  from local favourites Dominion City. 

That’ll do, pig. That’ll do.

AD1A4B6D-1FAD-4A9D-8B40-20D17E9A7ACF.jpeg

I am off painkillers so technically I can imbibe; however- my dressings are showing a bit of puss, so I may be on antibiotics 🙄 

i just want a glass of beer!!! Even a Mic Ultra will do! 😑 

18 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

I am off painkillers so technically I can imbibe; however- my dressings are showing a bit of puss, so I may be on antibiotics 🙄 

i just want a glass of beer!!! Even a Mic Ultra will do! 😑 

Shit dude, sorry. As I went to post, I actually thought “Bunny can probably drink now! Wonder what he’s been having...” I’ll take one for the team here, and drink another on your behalf if you like...?

4 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

Please drink a six on my behalf!

Can just imagine how this would go:

wife: “what the... how many is that? The kids have swimming lessons at 8:00 tomorrow, and then hockey!”

me:” izzz.. uh, becuz... you know the goalie site I said about...? The guy... the (hic!) one who is a bunny... I think... wait, maybe heze da Easter bunny...? Uh - says... like, he writes-says... ‘man, go drink 6 beers... a’right?’ So like... y’know...he has a 6 in his name too, no, like... 3 of them, so he... like, he must know about sixes... so... y’know me, babe: the Dude (hic!) abides...”

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

wife: “what the... how many is that? The kids have swimming lessons at 8:00 tomorrow, and then hockey!”

me:” izzz.. uh, becuz... you know the goalie site I said about...? The guy... the (hic!) one who is a bunny... I think... wait, maybe heze da Easter bunny...? Uh - says... like, he writes-says... ‘man, go drink 6 beers... a’right?’ So like... y’know...he has a 6 in his name too, no, like... 3 of them, so he... like, he must know about sixes... so... y’know me, babe: the Dude (hic!) abides...”

Lightweight. 6 beers are rookie numbers. 

2 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Hangovers are a sign that you don’t drink enough. 

14 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Lightweight. 6 beers are rookie numbers. 

Lol! You’re right to call me out on this. True - 6 PBRs, for example, would be lightweight for sure. But the beers in my fridge now are all between 7% and 9.5%. And kids don’t care what happened last night; it’s always go time for Daddy!

University-me could do 15-20 in a night, but that was ~15 years ago. One time at a cottage, when we did the math after, 3 of us had done a 2-4 each. Man, university-me was fucking gross! Lol!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I haven't been on point with my beer game as of late.

Which is why I’ve had to report you to The High Beer Tribunal. You’ll be contacted shortly about your hearing. 

Sending me some sweet, sweet NEIPAs might help them go easy on you. You should do that just in case. 

Edited by Lucky Pucker