Hyp2rlite chest

Hey all I just picked up a hyp2rlite chest and used it two times with only one problem, there is something uncomftorable in my armpit and I've taken a look and saw two loops right on the top of the arm in the armpit area. Anyone know what its for before I cut it?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Those are the velcro straps holding the arms on the chest protector. Now that the arms are removable they’re much more annoying. Best of luck with this chest, felt like the padding was Swiss cheese when I tried it on. 

I dont think that was it im talking about this right hereScreenshot2023-05-259_28_34AM.png.2f8dfcba20f8ccf82cfc44cdbc03bc3e.png

16 minutes ago, Oshnatour said:

Sam, how do you feel about the chest protector other than this annoying strap? I'm thinking about getting one myself. 

other than that It feels awesome. I had a bauer elite chest size intermediate large and went to a senior medium in the hyp2rlite. Lots of mobility and coverage. One last complaint is I feel a lot hotter in the hyp2lite compared to my elite. still the same guy that made the post btw just diff accounts :)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sammmy50 said:

Lots of mobility and coverage. One last complaint is I feel a lot hotter in the hyp2lite compared to my elite

mobility and coverage sounds good to me! How does the thing fit? is it tight or loose? maybe it being hot will be a good thing... it'll force me to get in shape lol.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Oshnatour said:

mobility and coverage sounds good to me! How does the thing fit? is it tight or loose? maybe it being hot will be a good thing... it'll force me to get in shape lol.

even maybe fitting a bit big on me, the sternum protection tightly connects itself to your body feeling very snug. The arms are also fairly tight from what I have found