Old Spec Pads - 2 sets - TPS XLite - 32", Vaughn V2 - 33"

goalie381

So here are a couple sets of old spec 12" wide pads. With these older pads, I never used knee pads, everything covers and protects pretty well, the thigh boards are a big component to that.

The first is a set of 32" TPS X-Lites, one of the original flat faced pads. These by far, were my favorite set of pads ever. They are so light, like amazingly how-is-this-possible, lightweight. I used them for quite a few years, but you can barely even tell. I mean, its men's league hockey so they aren't worked over that much, but still. I probably cleaned some puck marks from them at one time, that's why they're still pretty pristine in the white areas. I tried to capture the wear spots in the pictures, stuff on the toes, top corners, and the calf corners. The sliding toe bridges were after market from Smith, probably could use new laces there. The boot straps were replaced because one got a cut in it, but if I didn't say it here, would you even have known? If there are any questions or different pics you want, send me a note. Looking for $125 for these.

The next set is 33" Vaughn V2s (I thought they were a +1, but it doesn't specify on the pad). I've had these for about five years, mostly unused for the last year-and-a-half. Everything here is stock off the shelf. Lots of straps, thigh boards, narrow leg channel for a tight fit, everything that was typical when these were new. More wear on these at the boot area and calf wing, otherwise they play very well. If you have any questions or want to see something in particular, send me a message. Looking for $125 for these.

Pads ship from the Chicagoland area, we'll call it $25 for shipping.

XLite_11.jpg

XLite_10.jpg

XLite_09.jpg

XLite_08.jpg

XLite_07.jpg

XLite_06.jpg

XLite_05.jpg

XLite_04.jpg

XLite_03.jpg

XLite_02.jpg

XLite_01.jpg

V2_13.jpg

V2_12.jpg

V2_11.jpg

V2_10.jpg

V2_09.jpg

V2_08.jpg

V2_07.jpg

V2_06.jpg

V2_05.jpg

V2_04.jpg

V2_03.jpg

V2_02.jpg

V2_01.jpg

• SaveByRichter35 changed the title to Old Spec Pads - 2 sets - TPS XLite - 32", Vaughn V2 - 33"

Archived