Behind The Mask Adds Masked Marvels!!!

Hey @Joe Messina,

with the purchase of a mask from Masked Marvels, is the choice of cage and its color included in the purchase? Or, is color choice for cages contracted out?

Same question for paint jobs on the mask: is it something done through Masked Marvels or do you contract it out?

I'm interested in an Assault mask.  I wear an XL hat, size 7-3/4, and a Bauer mask fit 3.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, seagoal said:

Hey @Joe Messina,

with the purchase of a mask from Masked Marvels, is the choice of cage and its color included in the purchase? Or, is color choice for cages contracted out?

Same question for paint jobs on the mask: is it something done through Masked Marvels or do you contract it out?

I'm interested in an Assault mask.  I wear an XL hat, size 7-3/4, and a Bauer mask fit 3.

Thanks!

Hope all is well and thank you for your interest in our masks. 

The cage choice is included run your order however theres a $50.00 uncharge for adding color to your cage (powder coated). We can do basically any color you would like. 

Reading a custom paint job, we have numerous painters that are some of the best in North America. We send the mask to your painter of choice, they send it back to me once done for finally assembly before sending it back to you. 

I also have an extra large assault in stock in white as well. 

Keep me posted, thanks and good luck in your mask search. 

Archived