Sold Please delete, thanks

Snowman30

Looking to trade just the gloves or full set for set  for a Brian's Optiks set in 34 or 35. My experiment with Bauer is done and I want to go back to Brian's gear. I wanted to try out the Coretec and Curv in the gloves. I like the stuff but I have used Brian's most of playing days and just want to go back to the brand. The gloves are listed here in the Kijij ad with pictures and description:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/muskoka/pro-return-bauer-2s-pro-goalie-trapper-blocker/1426530165?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

The pads are 2s pads labelled 1s as them were made prior to the 2s line coming out. There is no damage, rips or labels coming off them. The have Pro laces attached to them. Zero signs of wear also. I cleaned the puck marks off them. The are size large. Asking $850 Cnd plus shipping for them but I would prefer to trade them for Optik gear 1st.

Any question please ask, again my 1st choice is to trade them for an Optik set or trade just the gloves for Optik gloves. I would love a set of Halaks gear from the Isles too

20181209_142121.jpg

20181209_142139.jpg

4a09c027e6a0ac32_large.jpeg

18f0b2e0943c0223_large.jpeg

Archived