Bauer 960XPM padding falling out

I’ve had my Bauer 960xpm for about a season of AAA and juniors now. Before it was used a season of ECHL. When the padding gets really soaked, it moves out of place and the padding where the sweat band goes moved really out of the way and i had to jam it back in. The cheek areas have moved a little as well. Has anyone had this and how did you combat it?

2 hours ago, swguerin1 said:

I’ve had my Bauer 960xpm for about a season of AAA and juniors now. Before it was used a season of ECHL. When the padding gets really soaked, it moves out of place and the padding where the sweat band goes moved really out of the way and i had to jam it back in. The cheek areas have moved a little as well. Has anyone had this and how did you combat it?

Yes it happens...superglue that's what I did. 

8 hours ago, swguerin1 said:

Considering it's been used for 3 seasons, I would say it's time for a replacement. As far as I know, Bauer unfortunately does not sell replacement kits, but other companies do and you could also look at someone like EcoPro Foam who have an innovative foam compared to many other kits out there. Really depends on your budget though, and whether the shell is quite worn or still in good condition too.

Archived