Wall/Victory V4 Mask Chin Size Options

Hi Guys, 

I have a question...

https://puckstop.com/product/victory-v4-senior-goalie-mask-cateye - On the victory masks they have the option for Short or Long chin - My question is, the "Short Chin" Is this just a regular chin on other masks or is it actually shorter than normal? 

Also, does anyone use these or recommend what is best? I will use a dangler if that changes anything. I also use an old Bauer helmet at the moment, nothing fancy.

In the UK we don't have the goalie shops to be able to see these so it's just a case of ordering and hoping..  

Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, Jets26 said:

Hi Guys, 

I have a question...

https://puckstop.com/product/victory-v4-senior-goalie-mask-cateye - On the victory masks they have the option for Short or Long chin - My question is, the "Short Chin" Is this just a regular chin on other masks or is it actually shorter than normal? 

Also, does anyone use these or recommend what is best? I will use a dangler if that changes anything. I also use an old Bauer helmet at the moment, nothing fancy.

In the UK we don't have the goalie shops to be able to see these so it's just a case of ordering and hoping..  

Thanks in advance

Hi @Jets26! In this case 'short chin' really means 'medium' which is stock, and pretty close to every other mask. Our Victory V4 and V6 stock options are Long and Medium, however 'short' is a custom option (V2 chin length). I do not believe we sent any 'shorts' to PuckStop in the UK. Please PM me for anymore questions, I hope this helps!

2 hours ago, AG37 said:

Hi @Jets26! In this case 'short chin' really means 'medium' which is stock, and pretty close to every other mask. Our Victory V4 and V6 stock options are Long and Medium, however 'short' is a custom option (V2 chin length). I do not believe we sent any 'shorts' to PuckStop in the UK. Please PM me for anymore questions, I hope this helps!

adding to this, @Jets26, I have the W4 in a short chin (stock size) and I use a dangler as well. I believe going long chin would give you the option to remove the dangler while maintaining more throat protection, but I am comfortable with a dangler so there is no reason for me to go long. Good luck!

17 hours ago, Jets26 said:

@AG37 @Griff1604 - Thank you both for your help here. That is very useful and all the information I needed. As I prefer to use a danger then the "short" or "Stock" size would be perfect for me. Thank you for assistance in this :)

No problem! Message me if you have any more questions. Enjoy the mask!

Archived