Which ccm skate is most similar to the Vapors?

1 hour ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I like the vapors over the supremes because they are tighter in the ankle, and allow me to get lower in my stance with the softer tongue. However, the name Bauer means +$1 million per set of skates and I’m starting to look at the ccm’s instead.

I went from Vapors 2x to custom CCM AS3, the feel is different to be honest. I liked the Vapors but didn't fit right. You have to go more into detail from what Vapor skate you're coming from and what type of CCM skate you're looking at. Best thing to do is try skates on. 

3 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I like the vapors over the supremes because they are tighter in the ankle, and allow me to get lower in my stance with the softer tongue. However, the name Bauer means +$1 million per set of skates and I’m starting to look at the ccm’s instead.

CCM's "narrow" fit is the jetspeed line (FT2, FT480, etc.) however I would recommend trying the skates on in store, I was in Jetspeed's last season and was recommended to wear Vapors based on my foot, however the Ultrasonics felt much better on my feet then the 2xPros.

2 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

I went from Vapors 2x to custom CCM AS3, the feel is different to be honest. I liked the Vapors but didn't fit right. You have to go more into detail from what Vapor skate you're coming from and what type of CCM skate you're looking at. Best thing to do is try skates on. 

I am in 1x now

Archived