Wolverine Themed masks?

With the popularity of Wolverine (the Marvel Character) I have not seen any masks really with that theme. Anyone have any pics of a "Wolverine" Mask? (Again not the Michigan Wolverines, love them as well, but I want the Marvel version lol)

Maybe he's too hard to portray on a mask to get a decent representation so people know what it is? IDK just was thinking about it today and wanted to see if anyone out there had done that theme before.

Edited by Vanniek71

18 hours ago, Vanniek71 said:

With the popularity of Wolverine (the Marvel Character) I have not seen any masks really with that theme. Anyone have any pics of a "Wolverine" Mask? (Again not the Michigan Wolverines, love them as well, but I want the Marvel version lol)

Maybe he's too hard to portray on a mask to get a decent representation so people know what it is? IDK just was thinking about it today and wanted to see if anyone out there had done that theme before.

I could paint one of my spares if you like.. at least you may get some idea of what does and doesn't work. (I need practice and have just finished doing one of my others).. what sort of thing we're you thinking?

2 hours ago, Llew81 said:

I could paint one of my spares if you like.. at least you may get some idea of what does and doesn't work. (I need practice and have just finished doing one of my others).. what sort of thing we're you thinking?

I hadn't really thought that much in to it, I just had figured that Wolverine is popular enough someone somewhere had to have him on their mask.

Let me think about it a bit.

I'm pretty sure that once upon a time on here somebody got the rebooted X-Men #1 (Jim Lee era) cover scene redone on a mask. Not finding a picture of the mask but here's a shot of the comic...

Jim Lee's gatefold cover for X-Men #1.

... pretty sure it was like a pencil drawn/colored theme... or maybe they just shared some in production shots (?).

Edited by chile57
  • Thanks 1