Kenesky Gloves and Pads

indykrap

Hey all - anyone using the new Kenesky stuff? Either the K2015 or Legend series. Mulling my options for the next set and they're local to me, so I was thinking it would be a good option. Seems like a solid product but no idea how it is on-ice.

I bought some K1915's pads for my daughter, so I can't comment on the models you are looking at, but in terms of build and material quality they are great. She's worn them 2 years, and the only wear is on the outside calf wrap where some velcro on her knee pads was rubbing. They slide well, and rebounds come off pretty hot. Price wise they are tough to beat, even if the technology might not be keeping up with CCM/Bauer, but I would guess they will last longer than either of those.

9 hours ago, 2padstack said:

I bought some K1915's pads for my daughter, so I can't comment on the models you are looking at, but in terms of build and material quality they are great. She's worn them 2 years, and the only wear is on the outside calf wrap where some velcro on her knee pads was rubbing. They slide well, and rebounds come off pretty hot. Price wise they are tough to beat, even if the technology might not be keeping up with CCM/Bauer, but I would guess they will last longer than either of those.

Thanks! Yeah - the tech wise is something I'm not too concerned about, more the quality and customization. That's good to know. My main concerns were sliding and rebounds from what I've heard, so I appreciate hearing that.