CCM Skates

Dunsnd

Not sure if this was a forum already or not, but I recently bought a older pair of the CCM tacks 4092 as i was in need of new skates since my previous pair of CCMs were ripping badly. Anyways I was wondering if anyone knows about the CCM Skate inserts that they offer and how well they work or any other brand that may offer them, as I am now in need of something since the arch in the skates are too high for my arch so during training and such it caused discomfort and even started to blister on my arch. Someone let me know if they know of anything I could do or buy. Thanks

3 minutes ago, Dunsnd said:

Not sure if this was a forum already or not, but I recently bought a older pair of the CCM tacks 4092 as i was in need of new skates since my previous pair of CCMs were ripping badly. Anyways I was wondering if anyone knows about the CCM Skate inserts that they offer and how well they work or any other brand that may offer them, as I am now in need of something since the arch in the skates are too high for my arch so during training and such it caused discomfort and even started to blister on my arch. Someone let me know if they know of anything I could do or buy. Thanks

whay do you mean by inserts? like the soles of the skate boot?

1 hour ago, Max27 said:

whay do you mean by inserts? like the soles of the skate boot?

Yes, insoles of the skates, I was trying to figure out if anyone has had this issue and what they did to fix it, similar to a super feet but for a lower arch and how well they work

https://ccmhockey.com/en/product/player/accessories/skate-accessories/custom-support-footbed#sm.00016tzuf5l5zdprunb2pqdig8gi4

1 minute ago, Dunsnd said:

Yes, insoles of the skates, I was trying to figure out if anyone has had this issue and what they did to fix it, similar to a super feet but for a lower arch and how well they work

https://ccmhockey.com/en/product/player/accessories/skate-accessories/custom-support-footbed#sm.00016tzuf5l5zdprunb2pqdig8gi4

if you don't like the custom footbed is prob your best bet

Archived