Oneiric Base Layer, Padded Shirts

So this is a 2 part question to try and go in the best direction and just to have some understanding on a product. 

1. Is anyone using the Oneric genesis base layer, I’m looking to switch from a player compression jock with Edge socks to a compression style long jock and I’m about ready to pull the trigger on a pair and just want opinions on comfort, durability, and if you stay cool in it

2. I am looking to get a long sleeve padded shirt, now the new Vaughn shirt looks to be a good option but I’ve never considered a padded shirt due to being in a Brown chesty for the last 14 years the extra protection was not needed underneath but I traded my Brown for a V7 Pro Carbon (retail not pro stock) so I know while gaining mobility and being cooler protection won’t compare.

I also do not play at the level my Brown was once needed for. I have to buy a new undershirt so I figured for a few more bucks I could get a padded one to help with occasional stingers I know I’ll get in the Vaughn.

Thanks in advance

I have the Oneiric.  Love it.  Great base layer with the added protection of Kevlar along cut areas and some modest padding elsewhere.  Feels great.

2) The place where the Vaughn chesty is going to be weak is the arms and the various padded shirts don't really provide a lot of arm protection.  You're better off beefing up the arms a little and staying cooler.  All of those padded shirts are hot as hell.

Archived