Bauer One100 Skates Size 10.5 *SOLD*

TheGoalNet

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Geez.  I have no hope for getting much money for the skates I am selling.  They're in way better shape but a lot older.  I'll just donate one set and bring the other to PIAS and see what I get.

My skates and pants were the worst eBay sales I have ever had. I always surprise myself with how much people are willing to pay for used gear. 

1 minute ago, TheGoalNet said:

My skates and pants were the worst eBay sales I have ever had. I always surprise myself with how much people are willing to pay for used gear. 

I have a set of old Bauer Reactor 1000 skates with a little, but not much, steel left on it that I wouldn't get much of anything for.  I am just going to donate them to one of the local rinks.  I doubt it would be even worth the hassle for whatever money it could possibly fetch.  Then I have a pair of Bauer Supreme 1000 skates that I used for probably one season of beer league(3-4 months tops) until I finally found a good set of 7000s.   I was hoping those would get me at least $50 but if your one100s didn't even get that then shit lol.

Archived