Ccm pro stock sizing

Hockey1234

Anyone on here have any info on how the ccm pro stock sizing works. I know they have 12a,13a,14a, maybe 15a. But, what are the differences between all of these. I know it’s not small, medium, etc. because there’s sizes within these 12a,13a,14a. Just wondering how to decide which would be best for me. Any help is appreciated!

13A is the current pro issue pant with the slimmed down dimensions that were implemented last year.

They number the sizes, but in layman's terms:
2 - Medium
3 - Large
4 - XL

I actually found the sizes to fit in between, this would be my designation:

2 - Medium (roomy)
3 - Large (tight)
4 - Large (roomy)
5 - XL

The thigh pads and hip-to-bottom of thigh are supposedly the same dimensions across all of these pants without a +.

You will occasionally see a pant size listed with a +1 or +2.  This corresponds to extra length added to the bottom of the thigh.  It may be written as CCM 13A Fit 4 + 1.

Here's a the original thread discussing the 13A Pant.

Here's a snip from a size chart someone pulled from GoalieMonkey before the pants sold out.

2018-03-16_16-19-29.thumb.jpg.c2cf5308addb0fd3556a23c96d378f17.jpg

19 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

13A is the current pro issue pant with the slimmed down dimensions that were implemented last year.

They number the sizes, but in layman's terms:
2 - Medium
3 - Large
4 - XL

I actually found the sizes to fit in between, this would be my designation:

2 - Medium (roomy)
3 - Large (tight)
4 - Large (roomy)
5 - XL

The thigh pads and hip-to-bottom of thigh are supposedly the same dimensions across all of these pants without a +.

You will occasionally see a pant size listed with a +1 or +2.  This corresponds to extra length added to the bottom of the thigh.  It may be written as CCM 13A Fit 4 + 1.

Here's a the original thread discussing the 13A Pant.

Here's a snip from a size chart someone pulled from GoalieMonkey before the pants sold out.

2018-03-16_16-19-29.thumb.jpg.c2cf5308addb0fd3556a23c96d378f17.jpg

Thanks for all the help. Do you know what all of the other “a’s” are for though. Other than 13a which is the current issue. Are all the others past issues?

Archived