Price for custom graphic.

MadsM

Big, yeah could be. 

I was just thinking if they had it categorized. I just feel like i would be wasting their time writing them for a quote, when I know i'm not going to buy it right now, and it's mainly to set a "goal" for how much to save up before being able to pull the trigger on them.

On 29/07/2017 at 7:27 AM, MadsM said:

Big, yeah could be. 

I was just thinking if they had it categorized. I just feel like i would be wasting their time writing them for a quote, when I know i'm not going to buy it right now, and it's mainly to set a "goal" for how much to save up before being able to pull the trigger on them.

It would be awesome if they had a guideline set up online. Show some examples of common custom designs and put a range. I wanted to do a Potvin style which has been done before, having that online would be super helpful.

Hey guys - great feedback.  Thank you for it.  We really deal with the custom graphic pricing on a case by case.  Pricing is based upon complexity - so like a sock graphic is $100 CAD.  We are typically significantly cheaper than most companies.  Do NOT ever hesitate to reach out to us with questions, even if you're months (or even years) from ordering.

- Tim McCarthy

Tim.McCarthy@PassauHockey.com

Archived