CCM custom changes

Silence

So recently I noticed some changes have been made for the color options for the materials. A few weeks ago when I first started to build ideas for my new set everything was how it was. A few days ago noticed that the solid jenpro colors were cut down to only 5 options. It looks as if they are trying to force the speedskin option. I also noticed that the Lefevre embroidery has been removed from all of the lines. I find it kinda odd that it has been  removed as I  am wondering if something has happened between CCM and Lefevre. Just some thoughts and changes that bought some concern forward.

Check out the Axis thread on here.  There is some discussion on Lefevre who is parting ways with CCM.

23 minutes ago, Silence said:

So recently I noticed some changes have been made for the color options for the materials. A few weeks ago when I first started to build ideas for my new set everything was how it was. A few days ago noticed that the solid jenpro colors were cut down to only 5 options. It looks as if they are trying to force the speedskin option. I also noticed that the Lefevre embroidery has been removed from all of the lines. I find it kinda odd that it has been  removed as I  am wondering if something has happened between CCM and Lefevre. Just some thoughts and changes that bought some concern forward.

Archived