Brian’s S-Series 33+1 *SOLD*

IPv6Freely

This is my old set. They've been freshly cleaned up. They had red pad wrap over the silver which has been removed, along with all residue. The only trace of red left is the glove lacing, which I can re-do for the buyer in black or white (or whatever other color they want). These have been extremely well maintained. Hung up to dry in front of a box fan after every time on the ice. Glove opened all the way up for maximum airflow. It faps wonderfully! 

This is a great set for an entry-level adult goalie. While not a pro set (or even a "senior" set like the GNetik 5.0 for example), it's a better quality set than most other brands senior models, in my opinion. Comes with full smart strapping setup of course. The white velcro straps have been replaced with black. 

The toe ties are currently Monster Hockey HAL straps attached to custom toe bridges made by Sarah @ PAW though I will include both the original lace toe bridge as well as a set of custom sliding toe bridges made by Sarah at PAW. I think I also have the set of Brian's smart toe straps that I can send as well. In addition, there is a set of 1/2" boot risers made by Sarah @ PAW as well. Easily removable if desired.

The only damage is one of the calf straps has torn and was stitched with a speedy stitcher. You can see in two of the photos what it should look like, and what it looks like now. 

$375 USD

IMG_2331.JPGIMG_2505.JPG

IMG_2506.JPG

IMG_2507.JPG

IMG_2508.JPG

IMG_2509.JPG

IMG_2510.JPG

IMG_2511.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG

IMG_2513.JPG

IMG_2514.JPG

IMG_2515.JPG