Will True Skates help against Lace bite and sensitive Heels?

Felix

Will True Skates help against lace bite and sensitive heels?

I had bone growth on the heels that was knocked away by my doctor. That's because I could hardly walk after the exercise or games. Now the heels are better but are still sensitive. I used yoga mats that was cut out as padding against the heels and the lacing before I stopped my hockey career,  but at every end of season my feets was still blue and dead. Now I'm starting with ice hockey again and is very nervous about my sensitive feets.

I've asked my friend that had using True in 3 year and was very pleasured with them, but I didn't asked about lace bites because he's not a feet expert..

The feet on this picture isn't mine! But exactly same as I had before the surgery :) Only bone no cartilage!

Anteckning 2020-06-08 205507.jpg

34 minutes ago, Felix said:

Forget to add I also have sensitive outer foot lump, I dont know what those are called in english. Those are two each foot. Ankle simply? haha

The lateral malleolus is the outside bump on your ankle and the medial malleolus is the inside bump.

12 hours ago, Teezle said:

The lateral malleolus is the outside bump on your ankle and the medial malleolus is the inside bump.

Thank you! I've compared my feets to my friends and everybody said that mine bumps are bigger than theirs.. Those also hurts and sometimes medial malleolus (inside) being blue after games or practices but recovers faster than other bumps. Heels recovers very slow and bad. I've trying to lacing my skates different ways, but never trying to lace like this at 1:43.

One season I had to tape my skates because my lacing was too loose, some seasons I had to loosen my laces.. Very strange.

I don't have any serious foot ailments like yours @Felix, but I do have very wide and fairly flat feet.   My True 2 piece skates are literally the only pair of skates I've ever owned where I haven't had sore feet during/after a game.  They're stiff enough that I lace them fairly loosely compared to the Bauer 1S skates I wore previously and still have tons of support.  Overall they've been a really solid investment.   I'd check out the new AS3 when it comes out as well.  I've heard good things about custom CCM's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got my skates. Woah, those skates looks crazy from the outside! Like my feets! My spouse first words about the skates was "seems to have the same shape as your ugly feets" 😹

Fits very well but I haven't use them at ice yet. I'll be back with review.

• 1 month later...
On 8/21/2020 at 5:46 PM, Puckstopper said:

I hope you like them as much as I've liked mine!

I love them. Before True Skates I used one pair of sport socks, 3 pieces of cutted out yoga mat and very thick outside/ski socks.

Today I only have a pair of very thin compressions socks and a pair of TRUE Hockey Skates :)

Archived