Free Sliding Toe Bridges

seagoal

I am doing some purging in my hockey gear shelves and I found these sliding toe bridges that I no longer need.  If anyone wants them, let me know and once confirmed you can DM me your address and I'd be happy to throw them in an envelope and mail them to you at no charge.

They are navy blue with white tabs, were made for Vaughn VE8 pads, and I have the 4 screws and the 4 sliders-no laces included. 

20210807_193240.jpg

1 hour ago, bunnyman666 said:

Generous offer, @seagoal. If I had anything navy blue, I would take them off your hands. 

I know how to make them stationary, as well if anyone hasn’t already claimed these and plans to use them as sliding.

No claims yet. 

Also so everyone knows, can you confirm that toe bridges are universal in terms of how the screws fit in the pad? I think that distance between the screws is universal,  but I'm not certain.

I don't want anyone to not take these thinking they will only fit on Vaughn pads.

1 hour ago, seagoal said:

No claims yet. 

Also so everyone knows, can you confirm that toe bridges are universal in terms of how the screws fit in the pad? I think that distance between the screws is universal,  but I'm not certain.

I don't want anyone to not take these thinking they will only fit on Vaughn pads.

The spacing is mostly universal with a few outliers. 

• Like 1