New to gear mod question

Xdave90x

Hey guys! i'm new to this forum and i find it really amazing by the way. I'd like to know if it's posible to sew on this area of the pads with a speedy stitcher without opening the pad? I've watched some videos on youtube and every video i watched the person using the speedy stitcher was having acces to the other side of what he was sewing 

Thanks to all in advance 

Dave 

P.S Sorry if my english isn't perfect it's my 2nd language

IMG_1298.JPG

26 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

Dave-

Welcome to the forum!

What are you trying to do? That is my first question. This could help a little as far as anaswering your question. 

btw- your English is pretty good from this first impression.

what i'm thinking of doing is unsewing the piece i'm holding in my hand and put it closer to have like a ''thighter'' leg channel do something like on the last rbk/new ccm pads...

ccm-goalie-leg-pads-premier-pro-sr-inset4.jpg

Ah- you’re trying to relocate that flap.

You would have to break that stitch between the front and back pad for that flap to get out of there and possibly break open another set of stitches to put that flap into the next set of bindings properly. You are just in for a LOT of work!

2 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

Ah- you’re trying to relocate that flap.

You would have to break that stitch between the front and back pad for that flap to get out of there and possibly break open another set of stitches to put that flap into the next set of bindings properly. You are just in for a LOT of work!

Great i'm not playing the whole summer that will be a nice DIY project!:challengeaccepted:

22 minutes ago, Xdave90x said:

Great i'm not playing the whole summer that will be a nice DIY project!:challengeaccepted:

Hey- I am NOT trying to scare you off! I did a whole bunch of mods on a set of poorly rotating pads that needed 6” off of them, plus knee flap relocation amongst other things! 

You will be at it for awhile, but one you get where you want to be, you will feel GREAT satisfaction!

1 minute ago, bunnyman666 said:

Hey- I am NOT trying to scare you off! I did a whole bunch of mods on a set of poorly rotating pads that needed 6” off of them, plus knee flap relocation amongst other things! 

You will be at it for awhile, but one you get where you want to be, you will feel GREAT satisfaction!

Don't worry, you're not scaring me off! I'm gonna take my time to do it this summer! but can it be done with a speedy stitcher?

Archived