NHL Gear Stats

XCVII

I recall there used to be a website that tracked all the National Hockey League  goalies' gear pieces in chart form. Well, the 5 big pieces anyway.I'm referring to the Padstracker website but it looks to have been abandoned and forgotten.

Is there an updated source that does something like this? Or maybe this is something we should star here?

16 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

https://www.geargeek.com/position/goalie
I use this from time to time but would love to see a more detail oriented tracker focused on certain specs like untucked vs tucked chest, boot straps, Bauer pad core flexes and boot angles, etc.

That kind of info can be picked up now and then when digging through InGoal Mag podcasts and articles but the guys seem more interested in the journey than the gear and usually leave it to their Youtube series at The Hockey Shop. Best breakdown I've ever watched was the Ben Scrivens video he did himself at the benefit he was attending/playing. I guess not all guys are that geeky about their gear.

1 hour ago, RichMan said:

That kind of info can be picked up now and then when digging through InGoal Mag podcasts and articles but the guys seem more interested in the journey than the gear and usually leave it to their Youtube series at The Hockey Shop. Best breakdown I've ever watched was the Ben Scrivens video he did himself at the benefit he was attending/playing. I guess not all guys are that geeky about their gear.

No kidding. Twice this week I had to tell two my of former teammates their own specs because they didn’t remember what they got on their gear.