L12 vs L20 gloves

Rowdymoon

Tried doing a search but no luck....I know the pads but what about the blocker/catcher?...whats the difference.. Based on the style of pads I like the L12 line is more of my taste but I was surprised to find I preferred the L20 line catcher for feel and comfort ( haven't purchased just mean in store tryout) and got wondering what the dif was.

3 minutes ago, Rowdymoon said:

Tried doing a search but no luck....I know the pads but what about the blocker/catcher?...whats the difference.. Based on the style of pads I like the L12 line is more of my taste but I was surprised to find I preferred the L20 line catcher for feel and comfort ( haven't purchased just mean in store tryout) and got wondering what the dif was.

Nothing. 

True's catchers are identical aside from the three different breaks. 

By default though, the 12 line uses the 600 break (75 degree) and the 20 line uses the 590 break (60 degree). 

Edited by coopaloop1234

10 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Nothing. 

True's catchers are identical aside from the three different breaks. 

By default though, the 12 line uses the 600 break (75 degree) and the 20 line uses the 590 break (60 degree). 

good to know,  thanks.....weird how much different it felt maybe just the break angle is enough to make it feel dif

15 hours ago, Rowdymoon said:

good to know,  thanks.....weird how much different it felt maybe just the break angle is enough to make it feel dif

The in store breaks angles are vastly different from one another. The 600 break is meant more as a middle/pointer finger to thumb tip closure and the 590 is a pointer finger to mid thumb closure. Also very different pocket placement between the two