C&A sizing question

I got a large Warrior Ritual X3 E+ Senior Goalie Chest & Arm Protector and not sure if its too big/bulky for me or I just need to break it in.

I used it for the first time on ice today and the arms are about 1-2inches too long and as it definitely interferes with my glove. Blocker hand is better but not ideal.

When I sat down i couldnt even lift the towel over my head 🤣.
I havent had a new chest protector in 15 years so dont know if all of this is normal or not. Do I need a smaller size?

9 hours ago, nyislesfan said:

I got a large Warrior Ritual X3 E+ Senior Goalie Chest & Arm Protector and not sure if its too big/bulky for me or I just need to break it in.

I used it for the first time on ice today and the arms are about 1-2inches too long and as it definitely interferes with my glove. Blocker hand is better but not ideal.

I havent had a new chest protector in 15 years so dont know if all of this is normal or not. Do I need a smaller size?

If it interferes, I’d say too long… how does the body fit?

16 hours ago, nyislesfan said:

What's your arm span?  This is a sizing chart from GoalieMonkey, I'm guessing you should be in a medium

image.png.429ccde375e15531f77f92abf0c8616f.png

8 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

If it interferes, I’d say too long… how does the body fit?

body is good minus when i turn my head to the right the right shoulder interferes but i was able to adjust that part, but the main concern is it feels too long and that arm is not adjustable

On 6/3/2023 at 2:10 PM, nyislesfan said:

I did look at this and im 70inches arm span. which fit both medium and large. 

From what I recall trying one of these on years ago, these fit pretty big. I would have gone with a medium and I’m 5’11. Don’t know my arm span offhand