Is a Broken Eyelet necessary to fix?

Hey guys, I’m in the middle of a tournament right now probably gonna play 2 more games before I drive home. I broke my skate eyelet out about 2 hours ago before my last game. Is this some this I have to get fixed immediately or can I stick it out until I’m home. I’m chicago right now if there’s any spots you guys know that can fix it. Thanks.

14 minutes ago, pfeiffjay54 said:

Hey guys, I’m in the middle of a tournament right now probably gonna play 2 more games before I drive home. I broke my skate eyelet out about 2 hours ago before my last game. Is this some this I have to get fixed immediately or can I stick it out until I’m home. I’m chicago right now if there’s any spots you guys know that can fix it. Thanks.

Top eyelet, I assume?

If it's lower than the top one just relace your skate to skip it and you won't notice it at all. 

The top one is more iffy.   You'll likely feel it if you stop lacing below it but honestly that might be better than new skates during a tournament.  You can play without it but you'll likely notice more flexibility in your ankle.

Sorry man.

Edited by seagoal

16 hours ago, pfeiffjay54 said:

Should be a quick repair for a shoe or boot repair shop.

They'll take the old eyelet out, patch and glue down a leather piece, then pop another eyelet in through the patch