Reebok Larceny.... Need help

varano

Hey guys, 

Does anyone know how the Larceny PRO looks different from the L7 And L9??

I'm taking a look at a used pair of larceny pads today and I can't really tell what series they are...

I want to say that when they only say Larceny at the front, they're pro series, and when they actually say 7 or 9 on the pads..... They're not?

Help....

On 9/19/2018 at 9:54 AM, Harman said:

Yea pro will say Larceny , mid level will say L9 and low and L7

This.

Although if you're considering purchasing these because you see them on clearance or on a good deal somewhere, I'd steer clear. Although they were well built, they were probably the heaviest set of leg pads I ever wore in my life.

7 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

This.

Although if you're considering purchasing these because you see them on clearance or on a good deal somewhere, I'd steer clear. Although they were well built, they were probably the heaviest set of leg pads I ever wore in my life.

Hey!  Yeah I did get them in the end.  They were used but in great shape. Got them for 100 bucks. Thats the first thing I noticed. They're incredibly heavy.   I've had 8k's which were a feather, I currently use XLT28's which are heavier, but these certainly take the cake. 

I also think the strapping is incredibly excessive. 

6 minutes ago, varano said:

Hey!  Yeah I did get them in the end.  They were used but in great shape. Got them for 100 bucks. Thats the first thing I noticed. They're incredibly heavy.   I've had 8k's which were a feather, I currently use XLT28's which are heavier, but these certainly take the cake. 

You’ll build your leg strength!

5 hours ago, varano said:

I have been on the lookout for a good set of Larceny's.  I use traditional leg pads (Vaughn Vision 3500's from the 90's) and use all leather straps and like them tight.  If you ever want to sell these, let me know!

Heavy is relative... I bet they are a helluva lot lighter than what I use now.

On 9/26/2018 at 1:48 PM, Naz said:

I have been on the lookout for a good set of Larceny's.  I use traditional leg pads (Vaughn Vision 3500's from the 90's) and use all leather straps and like them tight.  If you ever want to sell these, let me know!

Heavy is relative... I bet they are a helluva lot lighter than what I use now.

Hey Naz, If you keep a look out on kijiji, you can find a pair for 200 or sub 200. It takes patience though...

Archived