LS5-G available for sale anywhere?

Hey Guys, are there replacement LS5-G Agility profiles for sale anywhere? Want to try out the SAM profile and the agility runner comes stock with the SAM profile (on bauer pro skates).

Looking to pick some up, but might just go aftermarket if not readily available.

2 hours ago, UCLALabrat said:

They market the "agility" runner as the SAM profile but to your point maybe they just do that for the Pro skates and dont sell it that way as replacements.

I believe that is exactly what is going on. Probably did it as a way to get people to try out the SAM profile. Bauer began rolling out the ProSharp machines and profiling templates around the same time/soon after.

• Like 1

The store I work for has a pro sharp. We sell the steel stock no matter what kind and its up to people to profile if they choose. I would just buy the Ls5 of bauer’s site they usually have it and then go to your local store for the profile. From my experience though, the LS5 black steel isn’t worth it. It doesn’t last any longer than my stainless or hold an edge better. As far as the profiles, I’ve tried them all never noticed a difference with any of them. Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

The store I work for has a pro sharp. We sell the steel stock no matter what kind and its up to people to profile if they choose. I would just buy the Ls5 of bauer’s site they usually have it and then go to your local store for the profile. From my experience though, the LS5 black steel isn’t worth it. It doesn’t last any longer than my stainless or hold an edge better. As far as the profiles, I’ve tried them all never noticed a difference with any of them. Just my 2 cents

Thanks man appreciate the feedback. I may see if i can get my current runners profiled and see if I like it...then go with whatever works on a Ti or bladetech runner.

Should wait for a bit after my pads get here though so my wife doesn't throw my shit on the sidewalk 😂