Warrior Pro X Pants

Bgums13

I have a pair, but I can’t tell you about durability due to the fact that I have not been able to use them all that much due to my medical issues. Like you, I got one HELL of a deal on mine. I have maybe used them five times.  I had a weird case of the plastic digging into my hips with them, so my Vaughn LT80 breezers are pressed back into service for now.

My goal tending partner does have a pair and he used to play 3 or so times per week and they seem to be holding up fine for him.

Hope this helps. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have been using the pants for the past 9-10 months. I usually play 3-5 times per week during the season and they are holding up just fine. Protection is very good; I haven't felt a single stinger. They aren't fraying in certain spots like my last pants (Vaughn 7400, I think). 

I find that the inner belt does not hold the pants up very well. The lower spine protector is very disappointing. It tends to bend away from the rest of the pant, leaving my lower spine exposed. I tried to fix the problem by attaching a strap that will limit the spine protector's movement, but I don't feel that I should have to do that for a pro pant.

Good luck

• 4 months later...

Archived