Project Mothertucker

bunnyman666

Yes- a provocative name, for certain!

I am a tucker- GOTTA tuck the chestie! I have found that my trusty Warrior chestie does not lend well to tucking, so the mother of invention made me  figure out how to tuck this puppy...

I sewed together the belly and rib flaps. Then I added bits from a Bauer jock that I destroyed whilst attempting to install a better cup to the bottom of the belly flap to bridge the gap between the belly and top of the jock.

I will test this today. 

IMG_0662.JPG

IMG_0663.JPG

13 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

The split between the belly and ribs were the problem. If I went with tighter breezers, the flaps would need to be separated. The flaps spread enough to prevent good tucking. 

Still not quite following, what didn't the belly split allow you to do that the new mod does? 

On 4/3/2017 at 5:10 AM, bunnyman666 said:

That split would spread out, then pop out of the waist. Now that it is together, it more or less stays in place. Of course extending the belly flap helps keep it in, as well.

That's funny. I was asking vaughn if I could get a longer belly in a 2200 and they were opposed to the idea. I had the same problem that the corners popped out. I'm hoping I can adjust suspender straps and correct it 

6 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

That's funny. I was asking vaughn if I could get a longer belly in a 2200 and they were opposed to the idea. I had the same problem that the corners popped out. I'm hoping I can adjust suspender straps and correct it 

The split is NECESSARY if you wear it outside, or it would not move well. But it moves too much and if your breezers are not gigantic, it pops out. 

I was lucky that I only suffered a few shots in that between the bottom edge of the chesty and top of the jock area, but it hurt like a mofo when a puck would find it's way there.

You could probably have Sara make a flap or ask Dennis to extend the belly if you're having Factory mod your CA. That extension PLUS sewing the split together would go a LONG way towards the chesty not popping out.

Archived