WTB: Maltese KTP Garter Belt

13 minutes ago, Hockey1234 said:

Anybody by any chance have an extra Maltese gel garter belt, bought used Maltese knee pads and looked for there website right after I bought it. Turns out this was about 3 or so days after they got rid of their website I believe. Thanks, all help appreciated. 

Mine didn't come with the garter belt either, but they seem to stay up pretty good.

Alternatively, the Maltese Canada website is still up, and you can contact Phil directly. I'm not sure what his email is, but I think it's something like cservice (at) maltesesports.com.

3 minutes ago, TitanG said:

Mine didn't come with the garter belt either, but they seem to stay up pretty good.

Alternatively, the Maltese Canada website is still up, and you can contact Phil directly. I'm not sure what his email is, but I think it's something like cservice (at) maltesesports.com.

I’m smaller and most likely younger than most people on here and they always seem to fall on me

12 hours ago, Hockey1234 said:

Anybody by any chance have an extra Maltese gel garter belt, bought used Maltese knee pads and looked for there website right after I bought it. Turns out this was about 3 or so days after they got rid of their website I believe. Thanks, all help appreciated. 

If you don't have any success with the Maltese Canada site, I have the garter belt that came with my pro return KTP's, I'd be willing to part with it.

11 hours ago, Mroy31 said:

If you don't have any success with the Maltese Canada site, I have the garter belt that came with my pro return KTP's, I'd be willing to part with it.

Haven’t got a response yet and my guess is I won’t.  I’m in New York. I just sent you a message through this website through your profile, not sure where it would end up. Thanks!

Archived