Coming Back From Retirement

RazoRay37

@seagoal Thanks for that! I've been browsing Sideline Swap! I was actually up very late last night just browsing through everything trying to get a feel for the market. There are definitely better deals on there than on eBay! I appreciate the info!

@cuprajake I remember you from the GSBB days! I know that you used to toy with your gear a lot! Mix and match, chop, and sew. I even remember I think you spray painted your pads? Or maybe it was your mask that you did yourself? Either way, I definitely remember you! Good to see you're kickin' around! I'll look into Brians goalie pads. I've seen a few RBK premier pads that are still reminiscent of their predecessor Premier 2s. I'm definitely interested in those. Anyway, I appreciate the advice! Hope you're doing well, my man.

@aircanuck I've started browsing her videos. I might start getting on the stretching now to ensure I lessen my chances of pulling anything! You know, I haven't heard from Shawn in many years. It's probably been five or so years. I hope he's still making masks. I just remember there used to be all these "mask wars" on the GSBB that would get pretty heated. I think at the time when I last spoke with him, he was in the mix of those arguments. Not sure if maybe that turned him off to making masks or killed business--only speculating. Not sure. I hope he's well. I uploaded a few images of my mask! I can't wait to use it again! I want to further add that Shawn painted my mask. Dude was awesome. 

I did have a question: Does anyone know who offers a re-padding service? Or where could I purchase updated foams for my mask? The foams installed in my mask are very old and are need to be replaced. Any suggestions?

Thanks! 

IMG_3914.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

IMG_3916.jpg

Archived