New Composite Stick

TheGoalNet

3 hours ago, Big2 said:

Sherwood T120 - I believe the have changed the name of the model

I have seen a couple of those in stores and haven't been too impressed? No chance to demo them... but it didn't feel too balanced 

you've used it for awhile and like it?

TGN my son loves his T120 and his first one lasted a whole season - it just broke half way up the paddle.  However he will smack his stick against the net if he leaves a poor goal in on occasion so I am surprised it lasted that long!

For the price I pay them vs retail I don't mind - for know they have certainly outlasted his previous wood core sticks.

6 hours ago, Big2 said:

TGN my son loves his T120 and his first one lasted a whole season - it just broke half way up the paddle.  However he will smack his stick against the net if he leaves a poor goal in on occasion so I am surprised it lasted that long!

For the price I pay them vs retail I don't mind - for know they have certainly outlasted his previous wood core sticks.

Interesting, I saw one a few years ago and really didn't like it. The Supreme line is the only series that feels balanced 

I'd really like to see a True, but can't find anyone where that sticks them 

can anyone save me googling and let me know if any major retailer does free shipping on returned sticks? 

Id be tempted to order a few different models and see what's up 

I have used the T120 and Supreme. I like both. Weight is about the same. Yes the Supreme feels more balanced, but for the price hard to beat the Sherwood. Especially if you can find on sale. As they did change the name.

And I doubt anyone will give you free shipping on returns.

Archived