Axis vs 20.1

TheGoalNet

Could be the extra D30 in the palm of the Axis that is making it that much heavier, because Chenner's looks like the standard Game Ready palm? Whenever my Lefevre glove comes in, I'll try to remember to weigh it before anything else; I got the Game Ready - Xtra, which is their version of the "game ready + D30".

22 minutes ago, Teezle said:

Could be the extra D30 in the palm of the Axis that is making it that much heavier, because Chenner's looks like the standard Game Ready palm? Whenever my Lefevre glove comes in, I'll try to remember to weigh it before anything else; I got the Game Ready - Xtra, which is their version of the "game ready + D30".

I have GR Extra as well

36 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

I have GR Extra as well

Interesting. From the pictures I received from their instagram account, the Game Ready version has more stitching in the palm compared to the Xtra, which has a flat piece over that and stitching around it. That's what I was comparing yours to. Maybe they've changed how they do it?

image0.thumb.jpeg.daa09e75b7dba435295856a50b4ec33b.jpeg

5 hours ago, Teezle said:

Interesting. From the pictures I received from their instagram account, the Game Ready version has more stitching in the palm compared to the Xtra, which has a flat piece over that and stitching around it. That's what I was comparing yours to. Maybe they've changed how they do it?

image0.thumb.jpeg.daa09e75b7dba435295856a50b4ec33b.jpeg

Honestly I’m not sure. And I think their reference pictures could be better - I mean, it’s not like they’re building these gloves in house or anything (/sarcasm)

As far as feel, the GR+ does feel a bit beefier then my EF4 GRD3O. 
I will add, I took a couple clap bombs off the palm break this weekend that made me miss the D3O

Archived